 Off-Topic / Debate / 3612
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:35:52 GMT

Instead of taking potshots at ideas posited by others and claiming you're
entitled to this, and entitled to that, and entitled to the other thing too,
why don't you tell US what your solution is. I'd love to hear it. More
government spending, perhaps?

I don't think that asking questions, or even giving examples of situations that
might give a particular idea problems can really be called potshots.

A lot of the other stuff that's been flying around certainly could be.

Richard