 Off-Topic / Debate / 3611
Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:
Richard Franks wrote in message ...
Okay, but the point that I'm making for the third time is that there are
homeless children all over America - does that make you less
life-affirming, or more barbaric?

  So you admit to lying three times now?

Um, you know those links that you said that you'd read.. did you really?
I don't know how you can deny this fact, but still, you seem willing to deny
most things.

Richard