 Off-Topic / Debate / 2801
Re: Has the world gone mad?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 01:08:16 GMT

Mike Poindexter

(I can't wait to have a kid so I can enter the Lego contests through
him/her.)

Just my opinion, but doing something like this is just as bad as entering a
Lego set.

We have a contest in my city every year at the Homedays as part of the arts
and crafts section.  Fortunately for me, all of the homedays contests have
an adult category, even the Lego one.  Perhaps you could just encourage them
to have an adult category next time.

Troy