 Off-Topic / Debate / 2800
Re: Naive Sellers (Was Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:56:17 GMT

But you know, Emmanuel is a big boy - I'm SURE he knows by now that he can
raise prices on some sets without problems, and make more money, but he
doesn't.  His reasons are his own, I will not question them.

Besides, who knows, maybe he's having convicts dig them out of the ground in
AU <duck>.

More likely he has found some of the larger warehouses that have misc stock
taking up space, and he gets them for pennies on the dollar.

In any case, I CAN'T afford to ask him to charge me more, if he doesn't want
to.  Maybe you can, *I* can't.

John Neal wrote:

Tom Stangl wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

PS, I think it's time to start a thread in off-topic.debate about how
unfair it is that someone else got all the 4547s from DYA and I didn't
get any, right? :-)

<snort>

That Larry, he's a funny one!

Seriously though, buying 4547s for $38 from Emmanuel is like taking candy
from a baby.  I hate to see a good trader like Emmanuel literally screw
himself out of $1000s.  I would feel funny being the "lucky" buyer.

-John
(follow-up to debate)