 Off-Topic / Debate / 2812
Re: Naive Sellers (Was Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:44:05 GMT

Mecanno?  What's that?  I don't know my Mecanno from my Medinano;-)

-John

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Just remember, that he doesn't live on Lego alone ;-)  Mecanno collectors seem to be
pretty diehard, and he lists LOTS of Mecanno.  So I'm sure he's doing fine ;-)

John Neal wrote:

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Well, he CERTAINLY has to be making at least something on them, or he wouldn't
stay in business, would he?

Well, time will tell, but I do know one thing from being in a streaky business
myself-- you have to strike while the iron is hot.  It is times like those when a
business is hot that will carry a business through the cool times, and I'd like to
see Emmanuel stick around for a while because he provides a valuable service to
AFOLers.

-John

--
Tom Stangl