 Off-Topic / Debate / 27942 (-10)
  Re: Trouble with IE, PNG and BS

(...) I just realised something which is that if you are changing the followup-to you should mark it at the bottom of the message (as I have just done). That is something Didier should have done. (...) I'm not sure how he is meant to know where (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) Of course, such indictments would ideally be brought by the justice department, hand-picked by Bush. Additionally, no Congressional investigations can occur (at least, not ones with subpoena power) without the blessing of the majority party. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) Well, what I meant to say was: if there is such conclusive evidence out there, then where are the indictments? I know that there is a lot of speculative evidence, but nothing that would hold up in a court of law. You, of all people, have (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) John, are looking for evidence that the 2000 and 2004 elections were stolen (and for which abundant evidence exists)? Or are you looking for evidence of subsequent lies, distortions, and exaggerations by the Bush administration (for which (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) No Botox needed. Listen, Tom, if anyone produces concrete evidence ie facts and not just partisan conspiracy theories, than I am "all in". Instead, it seems that it's too easy for the left to just speculate from the hip and shoot away in a (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

Are you actually able to say that with a straight face after the last 6 years? I can't imagine doing so without Botox involved. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) Are you implying that there isn't any oversight by any Democrat? (...) That could very well be; the concerns to me would be the ones outlined by DaveE. JOHN (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) Exactly. That's why it doesn't ring true for me. YMMV, JOHN (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) The current administration effectively owns the code now, and they're not going to let anyone see it. Open source is the only acceptable solution in this application. (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Two questions for the Conservatives and/or Republicans out there

(...) Umm... Diebold's CEO stated in a letter that he was committed to delivering Ohio's electoral votes to the president. (URL) keeping them in office guarantees they keep their gig, So why should we trust them, when it's been demonstrated over and (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact