 Off-Topic / Debate / 27902 (-10)
  (canceled)

  [involves Eric Sophie] Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) Who are you to criticise anyone about changing topics/groups/whatever? Rob at least put his post in the right place which is more than you ever manage. Yet another example of the Eric Sophie(tm) hypocrisy in action I guess. It is true he (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

Nice Rob, nice. What does any of that have to do with Avatars and Brickshelf? (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) And people say you are an unreasonable <insert JLUG appropriate language here/> (...) Boohoo!!! (...) All I can think of is the sad song "So Long Old Friend", you know the one that was in Here comes Garfield ((URL) years ago when Odie was (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) Point taken. (...) You had the nerve to post an image containing an obscene caption with my picture, you can take a flying leap. Goodbye. Eric Sophie (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) Eric, I would be happy if you take these bitter, non-constructive replies to o-t.debate. Goodbye, Jude Beaudin Everyone else, Don't forget to checkout the game I created last spring. (URL) .o-t.debate (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Hi Elroy, I hope that my comment didn't come out harsher than it was intended. I'm pretty passionate about free speech and probably come across ruder than I intend to. (...) I agree with this. To be honest I really regret adding that comment. (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) My apologies. It read just like something Eric would write. (...) Do you use statements like "You repeat your childishness to no effect." in your professional capacity? I certainly hope not since that is one of the least professional responses (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Worst of the worst

--SNIP-- Well I wasn't going to respond but I think I just have to. I feel caught between a rock and a hard place here. On the one hand I realise that responding will make me look bad but on the other hand I know that remaining silent will allow you (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: One really pissed off Lego customer!

(...) The problem with Shipping costs is that they very rarely cover just shipping. Also included are the costs of packaging, warehousing, handling, etc. "Shipping Cost" really isn't an accurate description. There are a few issues with basing (...) (18 years ago, 8-Aug-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact