 Off-Topic / Debate / 27783
  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

Tim, Tim, Time: I noticed you bigotted comment about the Army. Actuall the Army integrated in 1948 under Truman. I believe that predates Selma and other marches for freedom and was also before Martin Luther King. Now put down the dictonary and get (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) John, John, John, Three things... 1. Tim is a world away from the centre of the universe and therefore has to fly for many, many hours to be shot in the face by your vice president. 2. Didn't the plantation owners have the biggest rooms on the (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) Hey, isn't le phoque a violation of the LUGNET TOS re: profanity? Dave! (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) So now you are telling me that my second language is profane?!? Jude :-P (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) Well, for some people, profanity is practically a first language, so at least you'd have plenty of people to talk to! But actually, since I can just barely manage to communicate in one language, I was making fun of myself (and, by extension, (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

Hi sergant, I served, For two years almost. And you know what? It SUCKS, really. It is the most unreasonable place that I've ever been in my whole life. I'm not complaining about that. I actually accepted and really believe it must be that way. You (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

(...) Please refrain from profanity at Lugnet, Dave! (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: lego from China and Czech Republic

This is really bizarre. I ask a simple question and have my ethics about race questioned, my honesty about my job and my motives about my Lego collection called into the fray. Well I am too old to deal with Timmy. He is spring loaded to the pi..ed (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX) !