 Off-Topic / Debate / 27638
27637  |  27639
Subject:
At last, some family-values legislation I can really get behind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:55:52 GMT

Good luck, Mr. Hagan!

Hagan admitted that he has no scientific evidence to support the above claims. Just as `Hood had no scientific evidence’’ to back his assertion that having gay parents was detrimental to children, Hagan said.

Dave!