 Off-Topic / Debate / 27602 (-10)
  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Not using emoticons? (...) NO EMOTICONS FOR YOU!!! JOHN PS No props por my malaprop? ;-) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Did he actually call for the assassination? If he did, what's up with those no-good followers of his who aren't following orders? Talk is cheap. Protected, in fact. (...) AAhmen and Ahmen. Well spoken, Bruce! (...) If the tables were turned, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Not that there's anything wrong with that... Oh wait, that's Seinfeld... Dave K (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) I feel like we are auditioning for a scene in Brokeback Mountin! Suddenly afraid to use emoticons, JOHN (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Aww gee... (shuffles feet all embarassed like...) Dave K (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Sure Pat "I was for Ariel's stroke because he divided the Holy Land until I was against Ariel's stroke 'cause I couldn't have my Theme Park" Robertson has his followers, and has called for assassinations, and other such crap. However, his (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) But this is not a trial in court. One is innocent until proven guilty in this country, and so you just can't convict somebody for state of mind or intent. Now, as for Fred Phelps and Eric Rudolph, they are clearly deranged and insane. So write (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) John, I simply can't accept that. (...) All evidence suggests that Fred Phelps and Pat Robertson and Eric Rudolph and all the rest would engage in murderous violence--and their followers would support them--if only they thought that they could (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) The temptation to equate intolerant Islam and the intolerant Christian Right is simply too great and self-servingly too delicious for the Left to resist. Don't fall into that blinkered, bigotted hole, Dave! I will grant to you that both sides (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Danish cartoons outrage some Moslem groups and nations

(...) Sparky! I'm in LOVE!!! :-) XXXOOO, JOHN (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact