 Off-Topic / Debate / 27495
Re: Heads up, atheists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:07:25 GMT

   around here. As a Christian, I, of course, am vulnerable to the same type of goosing:-) (He’s an idiot)

Okay, now I have to give him props for admitting that he was wrrrrrrrrrr.

Admitting he was wrong after universal outcry against him. Pat Robertson has said to many crazy things lately for me to take him seriously as a Christian. Threatening God’s wrath on the people of a PA town for teaching evolution? Calling for the murder of Presidente Chavez? And now calling Sharon’s stroke divine retribution.

Maybe he forgot all those parts where Jesus talks about love and forgiveness, about leading by example. I’m an agnostic who some days feels like a Christian and somedays feels like an Atheist. Reading about Robertson makes me want to be an Atheist.

-Lenny