 Off-Topic / Debate / 27488
27487  |  27489
Subject:
Heads up, atheists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:29:43 GMT

Finally we shall soon learn the Truth

JOHN

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Heads up, atheists

(...) I'm surprised that this is going to court, honestly. How can you prove that someone didn't exist ~2000 years ago? The best you can do, IMO, is show that the evidence doesn't support the conclusion that he existed. AFAIC, the Gospels are (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)
  Re: Heads up, atheists

(...) <<chuckle>> I have been away for a while. So I kinda walked into this one on the strength of the subject. Silly me. Can't imagine why atheists would care whether there was some bloke called Jesus padding about 2,000 years ago. Must remember to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)