 Off-Topic / Debate / 26560
  Where is the justice?

Charles Graner gets 10 years for torture. George Bush gets "4 (more) years" for mass murder. Where is the justice? Scott A (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) You're looking for justice in a country that lives by the law of the gun? Took 'em over 200+ years, but with this administration, the US is truly showing its true colours--he who has the biggest gun makes the justice. There's a new sherrif in (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) Here's yer Justice raaaaght heeeere.... (URL) off-topic - on-topic bomb! (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) The Justice? Justice? Are you one of those people that think the United Nations is the greatest thing since creamed cheese? Because I havent seen anything good from them in the last five years. Under the Dubya Administration, the United States (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) But (URL) don't stop there>. ROSCO (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) No reason to suspect this. As I recall Scott has some serious reservations about some of the things the UN has done. I think he was talking about Bush Jr, the current US President and Leader of the Free World. (...) Perhaps you could watch (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where is the justice?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote a lot, and I chose to pick on just one sentence, out of context: (...) Care to elaborate? I mean, in my view, the very WORST thing about the Bush admininstration is that it is facilitating the slide (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) Well Bush's support for totalitarianism in places like Uzbekistan is one. Scott A (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) Many folks would count death, starvation, those sorts of things, as worse than totalitarianism. It is only the fact that the vast majority of folks count other things as worse that lets totalitarianism survive, as it always has survived, and (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) Theocracy (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Where is the justice?

(...) (Did I mention the UN?) Did Bush not prove last week that the UN disarmed Iraq? (...) Do you mean Afghanistan; the country which is now ruled by warlords? (...) Do you mean Iraq; the country which is now ruled by err... NOBODY? Why no mention (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)