 Off-Topic / Debate / 26575
Re: Where is the justice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Rick Hallman wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
   Charles Graner gets 10 years for torture.

George Bush gets “4 (more) years” for mass murder.

Where is the justice?

Scott A

The Justice? Justice? Are you one of those people that think the United Nations is the greatest thing since creamed cheese? Because I havent seen anything good from them in the last five years.

(Did I mention the UN?)

Did Bush not prove last week that the UN disarmed Iraq?

Under the Dubya Administration, the United States has:

Freed a country from totalitarian oppression

Do you mean Afghanistan; the country which is now ruled by warlords?

Freed another country from totalitarian oppression.

Do you mean Iraq; the country which is now ruled by err... NOBODY?

Why no mention of Bush’s attempts to undermine democracy, or his support for human rights abusers in places like Israel, Uzbekistan & Saudi Arabia?

Helped the countless homeless and injured people in Indonesia, Sri Lanka from the Tsunami that devestated the region.

As always, Bush hits below his weight when it comes to international aid. He gave ~$1 per head of domestic population. Most EU countries have given several times that. He also wasted a lot of effort by initially trying to circumvent the UN.

If you are saying the information that he is a mass muderer, because you are a democrat, I dont see the gleaming power of the left wing coming that good either.

I’m a democrat, but not a Democrat. Bush took us on an illegal war based on a false prospectus which killed tens of thousands; if that is not mass murder, what is?

   The past Democratic president was a adulterer

Relevance? Did I mention Clinton?

   and didn’t accomplish anything rememerable in office, while the last democractic president hopeful was a lying, wish washy decision maker who killed with his own hands countless civilians in Viet Nam.

Where was Bush during that war?

Scott A