 Off-Topic / Debate / 26569
Re: Where is the justice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:39:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote a lot, and I chose to pick on
just one sentence, out of context:

There are worse things than totalitarianism.

Care to elaborate? I mean, in my view, the very WORST thing about the Bush
admininstration is that it is facilitating the slide of the US toward
totalitarianism (as you point out in part of the part I snipped)...

I have a hard time reconciling that view of mine with the notion you put forth
that there are worse things than totalitarianism.  What are they?

Theocracy