 Off-Topic / Debate / 25733
    Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred —David Laswell
   (...) It's also not that far from positive worth. Most Christians see it from that perspective, which is why there are so many Christian missionaries around the world. Most of the Christians who don't see it from that perspective are either just (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred —Don Heyse
   (...) So instead of a half empty glass, you see it as completely empty? To be filled with either holy water or poison. I say you're wrong. The glass is already half full and the beverage is tasty. (...) What? I thought we were talking about the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred —David Laswell
   (...) Not my original analogy, so I'm restricted to revising it using the terms provided. You were the one who introduced the idea of Zero Worth/Empty Glass. (...) An empty glass cannot, by definition, be full of poison. The point I was trying to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred —David Koudys
   (...) Kinda reminds me of a ST:TNG ep.. :) Not that that particular ep. hasn't been mentioned here before... Dave K (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)