 Off-Topic / Debate / 25512 (-5)
  Kyoto

(...) The "world against the USA" paranoia aside, your argument does have some merit. That said, your post brings two points to mind: Bush should have renegotiated the treaty instead of ripping it up. How do you think we should protect the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

"Mark P" <mark@landofbricks.com> wrote in message news:I2vxt7.q1p@lugnet.com... (...) I have a real problem with businesses that like to lay down the law without providing a reasonable explanation as to why. A while back I had an issue with my ISP (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (major snip) All of you AFOLs have way too much time on your hands regarding this issue. :-) -jeremy (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops/

(...) Yes, his own words: "Dan informed me yesterday that I needed to remove that wording as it's a ToS violation. I responded with a suggestion for a different approach." Later: "...I responded rather tersely, suggesting that the implementation be (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops/

(...) Is there even the slightest shred of evidence for this statement? (...) Are you suggesting that he should pretend contrition even though he did nothing wrong? Chris (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact