 Off-Topic / Debate / 25475
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:15:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.market.brickshops, Scott Arthur wrote:

Wow. 2500+ words! Is an executive summery available?

IMHO this whole thing should have stayed private.

What I find really sad in all of this is, though you're toeing a line and being
consistent in your arguments, you're *really* using this incident as an
opportunity to stick it to Larry. Pathetic, but expected.

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.  Scott, you ought to be ashamed.

Chris