 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1399
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Scott Arthur wrote:

Wow. 2500+ words! Is an executive summery available?

I have asked Dan privately to be
reinstated.

IMHO this whole thing should have stayed private.

Scott A

PS Was cross posting to .general really req'd?

What I find really sad in all of this is, though you're toeing a line and being
consistent in your arguments, you're *really* using this incident as an
opportunity to stick it to Larry. Pathetic, but expected.

-Tim