 Off-Topic / Debate / 25474
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:12:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   Hmm. So if I think that the LUGNET ToS is unfair and has room for improvement, should I just engage in “something like civil disobedience” to make my point? Think about it.

That’s your option. However, that’s not what Larry was doing. “Think about it.”

   I feel that Larry does contribute a lot to LUGNET. However, I expect many of us recognise that some of his “contributions” are counterproductive.

Who are you to say such a thing?

Unlike Larry, you contribute virtually nothing to LUGNET and many of us (even people who might agree with you on many issues) recognize that most of your “contributions” are counterproductive. Jee-zus, but the gall of some people is really striking!

Chris (who also doesn’t contribute, but at least knows his place)