 Off-Topic / Debate / 24801
  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Have you forgotten what it was like down there;-) (...) Yes, but in your case, we'd make an exception;-D JOHN (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) I disagree. David K is eminently qualified to be Prez, after all, he's a faithful West Wing watcher. That right there makes him more qualified than our current incumbent (who I suspect may not be able to turn televisions on without (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) He is??? ;-) Hmmm, is "TV watcher" considered a qualification for the presidency by Libertarians? I see that employment isn't;-) (...) You know, that's not as easy as it sounds these days. I don't watch much TV, but when I am at a friend's (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) No, but then, the elections are rigged against minor parties anyway, so really, what does it matter what we think? What matters is what the media and the major parties think, right? If you're going to bet on a rigged race, it helps to know who (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) I think I say this once every few years, but it's worth repeating every so often--when it comes right down to it, no matter what gets said here in a rant or a tiff or a tirade, people here (in o.t-d, and also elsewhere on LUGNET) are great! (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) No we're not! Chris (getting things back to debate :-) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) K, so Dave K's Prez.. SecState would be... I'd say Larry (or John, I'm still debating that) SecDef would be Bruce (cause I like his style about dealing with foreign peeps) Who else... Who knows anything about agriculture? Dave K (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Who cares? What does agriculture have to do with government? (other than that one is a fertilizer consumer and the other a fertilizer producer) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Um, we're going to have to CHARGE you for those Kumbaya lessons, you realise. (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Yes we are! (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Yes we are dammit!! Agree with me or I'll hit you over the head with this spoon! Dave K -I say to all you villians--KNOCK OFF ALL THAT EVIL!!!!! (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Oo! Oo! Me! Me! Pick me!!! I can actually save you some money, being appointed Health & Energy Secretary simultaneously. My Programme for the next 4 years will deal with the growing obesity problem amongst youths, and at the same time tackle (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Pedro Silva wrote: (snip) something very similar made the page just before the back cover in this month's Wired.... (the "products from the future" page)... a health club where you get credits in cash back for ergs put into (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Cool! An Ergonomic Stimulus package. Dave! (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)