 Off-Topic / Debate / 23615
Re: As a comedian, he makes a great Pseudopresident...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:18:29 GMT

(snip)

When I heard about Dubya’s string of bon mots, I figured that it’s just par for the course. Does it really seem appropriate for an alleged president to make jokes at the expense of US soldiers and innocent Iraqis who’ve died because of his fabricated war? I can think of several very fitting words to describe him, but I would be banned from LUGNET for using them.

Ahem. This would be more of that “true prejudice” affecting your opinion stuff. George W. Bush would never mock or make light of the sacrifices he has asked American families to make. Clearly, the “bit” was intended as self-deprecation. Your hatred of Bush has tainted your judgment.

JOHN