 Off-Topic / Debate / 23620
Re: As a comedian, he makes a great Pseudopresident...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 22:31:18 GMT

   When I heard about Dubya’s string of bon mots, I figured that it’s just par for the course. Does it really seem appropriate for an alleged president to make jokes at the expense of US soldiers and innocent Iraqis who’ve died because of his fabricated war?

You already know the answer to that one, Dave!

   I can think of several very fitting words to describe him, but I would be banned from LUGNET for using them.

I think you can find lots of fitting words that don’t violate the ToS, Dave!