 Off-Topic / Debate / 23165
23164  |  23166
Subject:
And so it continues....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:56:15 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/analysis/toons/2004/01/27/lang/index.html

So it's so obviously the CIA that was mistaken.  Not the Cheney report filtering
process, or the White House outing a CIA operative because her husband was
talking nasty about the Whitehouse and WoMD.

Nope, again it's the intelligence agency.

Here's a sword--go fall on it you nameless institution.

We don't have a 'buck stops here' President, we have a guy who wants all the
power but *none* of the responsibility.

Pathetic.

Hey Dubya, I'll sell ya a clue--you made the speeched inciting your country to
war--the CIA didn't.  You read the reports and bent them to your will--the CIA
didn't.  You went in with the "We know they have 'em and we know where they are,
and they're a threat to "Merica now!!!" before the war and now "there was talk
of 'em and there may be none but we got the bad guy and that's really why we
went in in the first place, and there was never really any threat to 'Merica"

You know what we call a guy who misreads reports, who bends the facts to suit
his purposes, who lies to the public to get what he wants and takes none of the
blame for that?

Moron.

Turns out that Canadians had ya pegged all along.

It would be laughable is there wasn't the added 'bonus' of Dubya's moronic
antics--death, destruction of the environment, and a financial hole that'll take
generations to get out of.

But I feel it in the wind--he'll ger re-elected come November.  Between the
faulty voting issues which aren't corrected and the democrats offering nothing
remotely interesting or charismatic,  he'll win.

The only way Dubya could possibly lose is if some documentation comes to light
showing unequivocably that he personally knew about the 9/11 attacks before 9/11
and did nothing.

Baah!  Why do I even care?  I can't even cast a vote against the moron.

Dave K