 Off-Topic / Debate / 23166
Re: And so it continues....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:28:54 GMT

...[snip]...
Baah!  Why do I even care?  I can't even cast a vote against the moron.

That's a good question.  Why does everyone seem to care so much about
the current US administration?  This gets repetitious and boring.  How
about dishing some dirt on your local officials in Canada, the EU,
Austrailia, or wherever.  Why don't we start with Canada.  Can someone
step forward and start complaining about their local government officials?
Start with the names, just in case we're not familiar with them yet.

Don