 Off-Topic / Debate / 22562
Re: Iraq (was Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:47:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   Not to really be flippant--so gov’t officials aren’t allowed to own guns?

LOL. No they just are not considered part of the militia.

Is that true? I don’t dispute it, but I wasn’t aware of it. If it’s true, then what level of gov’t official is included?

Dave!