 Off-Topic / Debate / 22290
  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Have you EVER EVEN READ the HOLY BIBLE, John? I'm just going to cut and paste biblical cites from previous posts in this forum. I mean, why waste too much time on the usual John Neal foolishness? (URL) Sadly, many faiths do suborn the use of (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  God's Nature

(...) You are kidding, right? (...) Hmmm. So you are telling me that you know that exact nature of God? (...) That they perceived God was and whether God actually was are 2 very different things. (...) What are you implying here? That you understand (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: God's Nature

You're so far gone, there is no way to reply to that. No matter what I might state next you will insist that you can "interpret" the Bible in such a way as to reveal either an error in it, or in my interpretation of it. Everyone get that? The Bible (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: God's Nature

(...) Blinkered Bigot! The Bible is not a factual document; it is a book of faith! (...) Hypocrite! Everyone get that? The Bible means whatever (the atheist) Richard Marchetti says it means. (...) The Bible, especially the OT, is anything but (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: God's Nature

(...) Let's make things nice and sparkling clear shall we? You said: "Our God is not the same God of people who murder women and children in His name. If you call that close-minded, so be it." (URL) I showed that the first statement is false on it's (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: God's Nature

(...) Whoa! I likewise made reference to A Clockwork Orange just minutes ago. Are we droogs or what?!? Dave! (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: God's Nature

Well done, Droog! You have slooshed the meaning of my slovos. If you had the cutter and I some pretty polly, we could make a very pleasant nochy of it. The Korova, klootches for a Durango 95, some young devotchkas -- it could be real horrorshow. A (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)