 Off-Topic / Debate / 22381
Re: God's Nature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:25:29 GMT

You’re so far gone, there is no way to reply to that. No matter what I might state next you will insist that you can “interpret” the Bible in such a way as to reveal either an error in it, or in my interpretation of it.

Everyone get that? The Bible means whatever John Neal says it means.

The language is fairly straight-forward there, John. Are you going to claim a translatory error? I am all ears. This claim that you know what it means over and above its obvious meaning is a little over the top for this forum.

Again:
“And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.”

Funny that repitition too, where it keeps highlighting that point again and again -- how every man, woman, child, and beast was destroyed.

I guess that’s God’s love for ya...

-- Hop-Frog