 Off-Topic / Debate / 21582
Re: Core of weapons case crumbling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Core of weapons case crumbling

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3063361.stm

Of the nine main conclusions in the British government document “Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction”, not one has been shown to be conclusively true.

This one’s a good redaction of the main issues. Quite short too.

-- Hop-Frog

He probably never even had those weapons. this war was total useless ness. i mean, are we any safer? no! if saddam had weapons we could just keep track of him. Now we havnt a CLUE who has the weapons if there were any at all!!!

Gee, you know, they had electricity and running water and telephones and all that before we presicion carpet bombed the place!!