 Off-Topic / Debate / 21574
Re: Core of weapons case crumbling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:00:23 GMT

snip

And right from CNN--

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/07/14/white.house.intel/index.html

“ “I think the intelligence I get is darn good intelligence, and the speeches I have given were backed by good intelligence,” Bush said. ”

‘Cause as my wonderful PM would say, “The proof is in the proof. You know it’s a proof because it’s proven!”

Yeah, your intelligence is good because everything they put out there for you to cite has been proven false.

“ “And I am absolutely confident today, like I was when I gave the speeches, that Saddam Hussein developed a program of weapons of mass destruction.” ”

Where? When? What? Specifics please. “We knw he has them and we know where they are!” Where? When? What? Show us please.

“ Fleischer said the White House does not intend to find or disclose any more about the uranium allegation, which was attributed to British intelligence. ”

Of course not because if you ignore something, it magically goes away. Is this president the president of Happy Dream Land? A place where he can say “Bring it on!” like Arnold and swagger around like John Wayne makes him the intelligent guy in charge?

“ “The bottom line has been gotten to,” he said. ”

That much we know--the entire premise was based on lies and deceit. There’s your bottom line--the president is a draft dodger, and a holier than tou moron, and, as repeatedly shown, a bold faced liar who doesn’t accept *any* responsibility for what he says or does.

And now you’re hopeing that if you don’t talk about it, it will magically go away. Actually, considering the ‘conservative’ ownership of the large media corps., this just might be the case.

Dave K