 Off-Topic / Debate / 21583
21582  |  21584
Subject:
Let's beat him with 700 clubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:43:18 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/07/15/robertson.ap/index.html

I think the operative phrase in the piece is "prayer offensive."  It certainly
is in this case.

As an interesting sidebar, and as a demonstration of his moral righteousness,
Robertson is apparently a Charles Taylor All-Star:

http://www.theperspective.org/patrobertson_taylor.html
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2003/127/48.0.html
http://www.rense.com/general38/pat.htm
http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/aah/vaneck_10_4.htm
http://forums.aclu.org/messageview.cfm?catid=62&threadid=5333

From this we gather that it's an abomination to allow two men to have sex in the
privacy of their home, but it's fine for a dictator to slaughter countless
innocents to maintain his stranglehold, as long as there are mining contracts to
be had.

Even if they're linked to Al-qaeda?
http://www.atheists.org/flash.line/faith49.htm

     Dave!