 Off-Topic / Debate / 21509
  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) Uh-huh. You have a link for that, John? I thought not...There is no proof to support any such allegations. That lack of proof is the very issue under discussion. The president spoke in terms of dead certainties and has come up empty-handed. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) So you deny that SH supported terrorists? How about the little stipend he offered families to have them sacrifice their children as human incendiary devices? (...) "How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?" Thanks for (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) the point isn't who supported terrorists and who didn't. I mean, Bush Sr helped train Osama! Reagan helped fund the mujaheddin, the religious warriors who later evolved into the Taliban! And yes SH supported suicide bombers. But specifically (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) There is no need or will to deny it; I at least won't bother. However, you'll find the gap between funding a sustained terrorist action and supplying WMD to those terrorists to be very, very wide. If you can link WMD and supporting terrorists (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)