 Off-Topic / Debate / 21358
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:

snip

   Guys like Shrub would nuke people in the U.S. if such a preemptive strike where necessary to maintain political power -- and I don’t really mean Shrub, I mean the guys standing all around him and even more particularly the ones standing in the shadows (the ones whose names are barely known and only whispered even when they are known).

-- Hop-Frog

There it is. Koresh wannabe. We’re done.

Dave K