 Off-Topic / Debate / 21266
    Re: Revisionists... —Richard Marchetti
   (...) There's an infinity of difference between lying about Oval Office Oral and the creation of a war and lying about the basis of that war. Frankly, I think it's sickening that you can't see a difference. On the one hand, a manipulative woman got (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Revisionists... —Scott Costello
   (...) If you could take your confrontational partisan hat for just a second and re-read my last post you would see that I was actually criticising Republicans in congress who are currently playing politics as usual, by blocking attempts at an (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Revisionists... —Richard Marchetti
     (...) That whole line of questioning was really impermissable and would not have happened at another time in history. You are talking about a man that lied about having an affair. Why? Because supposedly you can't be president if you inhale or like (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: Revisionists... —Scott Costello
     (...) When I talk about impeachment I talk about lying to a grand jury in front of a federal judge; I talk about if it should be alright for a sitting president to commit a felony and not be prosecuted; I talk about obvious obstruction of justice. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        The Lie (was Re: Revisionists...) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I don't think I was harsh enough last time I responded to this -- the fact is that the above statement is a flat-out falsehood. I won't suggest that you are knowingly lying, but you are at least following bad political information from some (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)