 Off-Topic / Debate / 2126
  Re: McDonald's, LEGO and Ethics

(...) Yeah! THat would rock. I used to drive St. Louis to Chicago avery couple weeks and a bit south of Chicago there is a massive Mobil refinery that I always looked forward to seeing. Day or night, that thing is beautiful. I would love to see LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: McDonald's, LEGO and Ethics

(...) I don't think they ever would. This basically was the result of being frustrated over a conservation with a coworker about how she thinks corporations can do no wrong and they serve us, a recent re-reviewing of "Roger&Me", and the abuse of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: McDonald's, LEGO and Ethics

(...) I loved that movie. The Big One was also a hoot. (...) This is, fortunately, illegal in the state of California now. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: McDonald's, LEGO and Ethics

(...) At the school my kids go to there is Coca-Cola everywhere! Coca-Colas is advertised through out the school, including the football field. Plus, it is sold all over the school. They used to sell Pepsi and Coke, until Coca-Cola started this (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: McDonald's, LEGO and Ethics

Below is something I read a while back about Coke in schools. I am curious how "Coke Day" could be considared academic. I guess it teaches uniformity. My college became Coke Free at the expense of gaining Pepsi. It was wierd- it seemed like they (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: McDonald's, LEGO and Ethics

My wife just fowarded this over to me. I skimmed over it briefly and it seems applicable to some of this discussion. LMKWYT. -Chris (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)