 Off-Topic / Debate / 20374
    Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —John Neal
   (...) Here's the thing, Terry. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and to express it. I merely questioned the wisdom of your public criticism of something you hadn't fully investigated, or to call something patently stupid without any attempt (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Terry Prosper
   (...) Well, John, I couldn't care less about your opinions. I don't seek any facts from people like you. You have prove many times that you believe certain things and I, like many others, think you are not very brilliant. So I don't care what you (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —John Neal
   (...) Try harder. You speak for fewer than you suppose. Besides, they can speak for themselves. JOHN (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Terry Prosper
   (...) And they do. Don't you realize that MANY people are against your point of views? Don't you get the fact that your hatred and racism is not approved by most of people here? The only person I recall insulting in my whole Lugnet life is you. You (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —John Neal
     (...) Uh, I thought that they were silently disagreeing with me. But so what if they do? You don't seem to care about what others think of your views. Are you suggesting that I keep quiet because the majority happen to think differently than I do? (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Terry Prosper
     In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal writes: I promised in a earlier post I wouldn't call you names again, so I won't tell you what I think of you, but yes, by all mean, shut up. You attacks against some cultures here are most unwelcome. Terry (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Spencer Nowak
   (...) Hellooooo?? This is .DEBATE! Debate-A formal contest of argumentation in which two opposing teams defend and attack a given proposition. Notice there is nothing about attacking the other person, just their idea. If we didnt all have oppsoing (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Terry Prosper
   (...) There is a difference between debate and propaganda. What he does is not debate. I told you gus my English was far from being perfect! Wreak Havoc... thx for the information. Terry (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —David Koudys
   (...) Ah, but Terry, you seem to be swayed by separatist propaganda. It seems, and maybe it's your 'english being far from perfect', that propaganda and hatred towards anything that isn't what *you* believe is all you go on about. It comes thru loud (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore" —Terry Prosper
   (...) Separatist propaganda? What about your federalist propaganda? I told you before, I'll tell you again, You know nothing about Québec. You arguing on this subject is as irrelevant as me talking about the political situation in lituania. I've (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)