 Off-Topic / Debate / 19749
19748  |  19750
Subject:
Which was better? Was Re: Excellent summation of truths and falsehoods about our little war
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:47:19 GMT

He who controls the spice controls the universe? Or no?

... and who are the spice worms? ;)

Slam your body down and zigazig ah!

    Dave!

Was the movie with Sting better than the William Hurt 'Made for TV' mini-series?

I liked the mini-series better myself--the 'thopers alone!

Though Jean Juc was in the movie--"I thought you were dead" :)

Dave K