 Off-Topic / Debate / 19720
    Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Richard Marchetti
   Did you not read how Bush and Blair both admit they cannot connect AQ and SH? It's on the white house's own pages. So your hypothetical is just that -- entirely imaginary. And I have yet to see where Iraq has these fearful weapons of mass (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —John Neal
   (...) hehe maybe not for long: (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (URL) didn't because it's too early to know whether there's anything to this. Maybe it's a false alarm... Of course with our great powers of fakery, all part of the Vast Conspiracy(tm), it wouldn't take more than a day or two to knock up a 100 (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This... —Richard Marchetti
   Fox is hardly a cite I consider without bias -- I'll wait until at least a few other sources join in confirming the story. And while I don't claim any conspiracy exists to make Saddam appear to be a bad guy (I mean, I accept that he is a bad guy), (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)