 Off-Topic / Debate / 19720
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:59:58 GMT

Did you not read how Bush and Blair both admit they cannot connect AQ and
SH? It's on the white house's own pages.

So your hypothetical is just that -- entirely imaginary.  And I have yet to
see where Iraq has these fearful weapons of mass destruction.  Considering
they are about to receive an ass-kicking, they are showing remarkable
restraint in not using WMD.

BTW, WMD is becoming a "coded" term -- I am pretty sure it used to refer
only to  nukes -- now it refers to anything more than conventional weapons.

Keep the definitions moving quickly enough and nobody can comply with UN
resolutions.

-- Hop-Frog