 Off-Topic / Debate / 19717
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 02:18:50 GMT

Motive: OIL.  They are all of them oil people.  Conspiracy?  Why bother
digging when it's right there on the surface?

They were very sure to secure the oil fields weren't they now?  Or at least
they tried -- we shall see...

-- Hop-Frog

Hypothetical Situation:  Let ! =a group of terrorists
                         Let @ =an autocratic country with wmds, built or in
progress. Also, they dont have a single resource anyone would want
                         Let # =a country that the 2 above hate with every
fiber of their being

Now then:  ! and @ are brought together by a common interest-destruction of #
@ gives wmds to !, knowing it is the best way to hurt #
# knows that ! and @ want to destroy # and that they have the means to
atleast hurt #. If you were #, what would you do?