 Off-Topic / Debate / 19683
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:26:30 GMT

What is most frustrating to me about RM is that he's within stalking
distance of the truth sometimes, but so clueless as to why some of what he
alleges is true.

Sorry Larry, you're thinking is too simplistic in my view.  You ascribe
everything to stupidity and not everything works that way.

What is their motive?  Or had you forgotten that most people have motives
for the things that they do?

And what?  The French are upset because Shrub et al are STUPID?  Puh-leaze!

Motive: OIL.  They are all of them oil people.  Conspiracy?  Why bother
digging when it's right there on the surface?

They were very sure to secure the oil fields weren't they now?  Or at least
they tried -- we shall see...

-- Hop-Frog