 Off-Topic / Debate / 19685
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:41:48 GMT

What is most frustrating to me about RM is that he's within stalking
distance of the truth sometimes, but so clueless as to why some of what he
alleges is true.

Sorry Larry, you're thinking is too simplistic in my view.  You ascribe
everything to stupidity and not everything works that way.

"Do not ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Richard Feynmann

What is their motive?  Or had you forgotten that most people have motives
for the things that they do?

And what?  The French are upset because Shrub et al are STUPID?  Puh-leaze!

The French are upset because of Dubya's stOOpid actions.  I'd describe his
"diplomacy" as perhaps the worst I've ever seen (and this from a gamer who
was at one time ranked in the top 10 Diplomacy players in the world <g>).

Motive: OIL.  They are all of them oil people.  Conspiracy?  Why bother
digging when it's right there on the surface?

They were very sure to secure the oil fields weren't they now?  Or at least
they tried -- we shall see...

Okay, be that as it may that Dubya is a nincompoop, that doesn't mean that
oil isn't part of the equation.  :-)

-->Bruce<--