 Off-Topic / Debate / 19721
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:12:19 GMT

BTW, WMD is becoming a "coded" term -- I am pretty sure it used to refer
only to  nukes -- now it refers to anything more than conventional weapons.

hehe maybe not for long:
http://www.jointogether.org/gv/news/summaries/reader/0,2061,562275,00.html

JOHN