 Off-Topic / Debate / 19722
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:26:34 GMT

BTW, WMD is becoming a "coded" term -- I am pretty sure it used to refer
only to  nukes -- now it refers to anything more than conventional weapons.

hehe maybe not for long:
http://www.jointogether.org/gv/news/summaries/reader/0,2061,562275,00.html

Scary.

Here I thought you were going to cite this story:

I didn't because it's too early to know whether there's anything to this.
Maybe it's a false alarm... Of course with our great powers of fakery, all
part of the Vast Conspiracy(tm), it wouldn't take more than a day or two to
knock up a 100 acre plant from cardboard and put it on display as a nerve
gas plant or whatever, right? The fact that it's in the middle of a war zone
notwithstanding.