 Off-Topic / Debate / 191
  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

(...) That is a *rule* that should be followed by all regardless of religion, or even lack thereof. The world would be a much better place if the consequences were considered before the action was taken. (...) To me his religion plays no role in my (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Duane Hess wrote in message ... (...) Doesn't work, I'm afraid. People vary way too much. I mean, some people would be thrilled to get lingerie for Christmas. Moz (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

(...) the (...) I would beg to differ on that point. I think the various flavours of Buddhism would just pip Christianity to the post. 1 billion+ Chinamen, 120 million or so SEast Asians, a fair number of Japanese, Indians, etc. Anyway...... Has (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why I spoke up -- little issues left alone sometimes become big issues

Also sprach Duane Hess: : Christianity is the dominant belief in the world today (1). Until it is the : only belief, or is completely extinguished, Christians will always be : ridiculed somewhere(2). I would dispute this. First of all, in what (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)