 Off-Topic / Debate / 18907
Re: Pure Capitalism and Property Rights (was Re: People are idiots...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 02:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin writes:

Can it be demonstrated that 'all rights are property rights'?

Dunno. I haven't found one yet that wasn't. (Meaning either a putative right
is a property right, or it isn't a right)