 Off-Topic / Debate / 18780
Re: So here's a light question....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeff Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John P. Henderson writes:

'Sledgehammer'?  Now there was a classic police show if I ever saw one.

:)

-H.

I thought  'Sledgehammer' was wicked funny! (I was younger then too, so I'd
like to see it now.)

   I used to like Sledge Hammer! a whole heck of a lot.  I have one
   of the videotapes back home.  It had some sparkles and some real
   groans, but it was generally pretty interesting.

   Come to think of it, I liked it for the same reason I like "Aqua
   Teen Hunger Force" these days.

   best

   LFB