 Off-Topic / Debate / 18722
Re: Pepsi, Coke or Mecca?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 13:29:49 GMT

I though this story was very interesting:

Mecca Cola challenges US rival
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2640259.stm
==+==
It is all about combating "America's imperialism and Zionism by
providing a substitute for American goods and increasing the blockade of
countries boycotting American goods"
==+==

Rum & Mecca anyone?

What about an Osama Bin Lager ?