 Off-Topic / Debate / 18727
Re: Pepsi, Coke or Mecca?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:21:06 GMT

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> writes:

  The Scottish No 1 is a bright orange drink called "Irn Bru":

Hm, I can't recall seeing that one when I visited Edinburgh.  But then
again, I was more interested in the bitters and lagers during those
visits!  I did have a chance to taste some variants during a sort of
"open day" in the Caledonian brewery.  That was rather nice.

Fredrik