 Off-Topic / Debate / 18597
Re: New Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 03:32:54 GMT

Let's resolve to trim lugnet.general once and for all from this, OK?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Erick Jensen writes:
Stirred up a bloody hornet's nest now, eh?  As someone who takes things as
far from serious as possible, I'm going to point out the obvious.  This post
was to create a debate, a debate that should take place in off-topic debate.
Since it pertains to a digital post or poll and not to lego or lego related
products.  Hence it nullifies the purpose of the question/poll.  And it
riled you all up.

I win the debate this time.

I dunno about "winning" but I have to give you style points anyway... that's
an awesomely tail-swallowing argument.

Kerry said it best, we've probably been trolled. If so, I was first to bite,
as usual. Sigh.